Last Updated: June 1st, 2020
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), which goes into effect on May 25, 2018, provides data subjects with an array of privacy rights, including greater transparency into and control over uses of their personal information. If a company collects, transmits, hosts or analyzes personal data of EU citizens, GDPR also requires the company to use third-party data processors who guarantee their ability to implement the technical and organizational requirements of the GDPR.
In this regard, Enplug's contractual commitments guarantee that customers can:
* Respond to requests from data subjects to correct, amend or delete personal data.
* Be made aware of and report personal data breaches to relevant supervisory authorities and data subjects in accordance with GDPR timeframes.
Enplug does not sell or otherwise provide your personal information to third parties.
If you wish to have your personal data completely deleted from our service, please contact .
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your Name, Email address, Mailing address, Phone number or other details to help you with your experience.
We collect information from you when you place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form or enter information on our site.
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
• To personalize user's experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
• To improve our website in order to better serve you.
• To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
• To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
• To quickly process your transactions.
• To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards. We use an SSL certificate
• Places an order.
• Enters, submits, or accesses their information. We use a payment gateway provider.
• Kept for more than 60 days in order to.
• Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart,
• Understand and save user's preferences for future visits,
• Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third party services that track this information on our behalf.
It won't affect the users experience.
We do not include or offer third party products or services on our website.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer Personally Identifiable Information.
We have not enable Google AdSense on our site but we may do so on the future.
Uploading files to the Graphics app from Google Drive
According to CalOPPA we agree to the following:
Users can visit our site anonymously.
Users are able to change their personal information:
• By emailing us
• By calling us
• By logging in to their account
• By chatting with us or sending us a ticket
We honor them and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Our partners may use non-cookie technologies that may not be impacted by browser settings that block cookies. Your browser may not permit you to block such technologies. For this reason you can use the following third party tools to decline the collection and use of information for the purpose of serving you interest based advertising:
The NAI’s opt-out platform: http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/
The EDAA’s opt-out platform http://www.youronlinechoices.com/
The DAA’s opt-out platform: http://optout.aboutads.info/?c=2&lang=EN
We do not allow
We do not specifically market to children under 13
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
We will notify the users via email
• Within 7 business days
We will notify the users via in site notification
• Within 7 business days
We agree to the individual redress principle, which requires that individuals have a right to pursue legally enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or a government agency to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors
6029 Bristol Pkwy, Suite 100
Culver City, California
United States of America